GlobalTrustopedia (“we,” “us,” or “our”) shares your concerns about maintaining the integrity and privacy of personal information collected on the internet.
Please review the entire Policy and feel free to contact us using the contact information below if you have any questions. By using the Sites, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information in accordance with the Policy.
We do not sell or share our subscriber or email lists to any individual or organization under any circumstance.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
You can browse and read most of the GlobalTrustopedia (GTP) Platforms without creating an account or revealing any personal information.
On certain occasions when you interact with the GTP Platform, you may submit information such as your name and login information, email address, mailing address, phone number, comments, photos and videos, payment information when you make a purchase, and transaction information.
Users may submit information of their own accord, or be asked to do so to participate in certain activities, such as:
- Registering as a site member
- Signing up for a free newsletter
- Requesting a free download
- Posting an article comment
- Contributing to discussion forums
- Sharing a photo
How We Collect Information from Third-Party Sources
Third-Party Sources. From time to time we may obtain personal information about you from third-party sources. We may use this information, alone or in combination with other information (including personal information) we collect; to provide our Services.
Social Networking Accounts.
- In addition, when you choose to link our websites to your social networking accounts or Use one of our hashtags or otherwise engage with the services through third-party social media platforms, you may be allowing us ongoing access to certain information stored on those platforms.
- Moreover, as you interact with the services, you may also be providing information about your activities to the third-party social networking platforms, as applicable.
You should make sure that you are comfortable with the information such services may make available to us by visiting the applicable platforms’ privacy policies. And/or modifying your privacy settings directly with those platforms.
CHECK OUT GOVERNMENT LAWS AND ACTS ON DATA THEFT AND COPYRIGHT
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]