Grant of License.
Subject to these Terms and your continued compliance therewith, the Center provides you with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the Services, to the extent attribution is to the Center or is not attributed to another, and the text, graphics, information, and other content made available through or from the Services (collectively, “Content”), including without limitation, Content obtained through widgets, RSS feeds, APIs or other similar means.
To the extent the attribution to text, graphics, photographs, data, information and other content made available through or from the Services is to another party that is not the Center, you may not download, republish, retransmit, reproduce or otherwise use any such content as a stand-alone file. In furtherance of the Center’s mission to inform the public debate on important issues, you may access, print, copy, reproduce, cite, link, display, download, distribute, broadcast, transmit, publish, license, transfer, sell, modify, create derivatives of, or otherwise exploit the Content, provided that all copies display all copyright.
And other applicable notices to the extent such notices are contained in such Content and provided further that you do not use the Content in any manner that implies, suggests, or could otherwise be perceived as attributing a particular policy or lobbying objective or opinion to the Center, or as a Center endorsement of a cause, candidate, issue, party, product, business, organization, religion or viewpoint. You must also provide proper attribution to the Center in connection with your use of any Content with express reference to the Center in accordance with the citation below.
In the event that you translate the Content into another language, you must include the following disclaimer: “GlobalTrustopedia has published the original content in English but has not reviewed or approved this translation.” Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Under no circumstances may the Content be reproduced in principal part, mirrored, cataloged, framed, displayed simultaneously with another site or otherwise republished in its entirety or in principal part without the express written permission of the Center, except to the extent such Content is obtained through a widget, RSS feed, or other similar means.
Citation. “Report Title.”Global Trustopedia, (Publication date) URL
You may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, the Services to take any action that could harm the Center or any third party, interfere with the operation of the Services, or use the Services in a manner that violates any laws. For example, and without limitation, you may not:
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit;
- engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” or harvesting of content or personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure;
- use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activity conducted on the Service or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system or network;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service;
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Services, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our users, affiliates, or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate these Terms. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Services for any or no reason at any time without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights.
All Content, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret (for password-protected areas), and trademark law, as well as other states, national, and international laws and regulations and is owned by the Center and/or third parties. Except as expressly provided herein, the Center does not grant any express or implied right to you or any other user of the Services. The Services may also include the trade and/or service marks of other parties. Such third-party designations may not be used without the prior written permission of their respective owners.
Removing or altering the copyright notice on any Content on the Services is prohibited. The Center also owns a copyright in the Services as collective works and/or compilations, and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancements of the Services’ Content.
The following trademarks
GlobalTrustopedia (plus design), and all other names, logos, and icons identifying the Center and/or its products and services are proprietary marks of the Center. User use of the Center trademarks is not permitted. Other product and company names mentioned in the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Services may contain links to third-party content. We do not control, endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept responsibility for such content. Use of any linked third-party content is at the user’s own risk.
The Center welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Services and allows public comments on some of the Services. Any ideas, suggestions, information, know-how, material, or any other content (collectively, “Submissions”) received through the Services, however, will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right, and license for the Center to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works of, display (in whole or part) worldwide, or act on such Submissions without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Submissions.
You hereby waive any claim to the contrary. You hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your Submissions.
So, you represent that you have obtained the consent of all individuals who are identifiable in your Submissions, or of the individual’s parent or legal guardian if the individual is under 18 years old, to include the individual’s likeness in your Submissions and for us to enjoy all of the rights and privileges that you grant to us under these Terms.
You remain fully responsible for Submissions, and you agree not to provide Submissions that:
- infringe on the copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights of any third party;
- are false, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, or sexually-explicit;
- violate a third party’s right to privacy or publicity;
- degrade others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability, or other classification;
- contain epithets or other language or material intended to intimidate or to incite violence; or
- violate any applicable local, state, national, or international laws.
You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any Submissions. We are not obligated to publish or use your Submissions.
We may monitor, review, edit, remove, delete, or disable access to your Submissions at any time, without prior notice and in our sole discretion, for any or no reason.
Additional Survey Dataset Terms and Conditions.
Subject to these Terms and your continued compliance therewith, the Center provides you with a nonexclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, revocable, worldwide, and royalty-free license to access, copy, reproduce, cite, link, display, download, distribute, broadcast, transmit, publish, modify, create derivatives of, or otherwise exploit the survey datasets (other than American Trends Panel survey datasets, which are governed by their own terms and conditions) made available on this website (“Data”), provided that:
- any reproduction, display, distribution, broadcast, transmission, or publication of the Data is limited to excerpts and may not be reproduced, displayed, distributed, broadcast, transmitted, or published in full or substantially in full;
- all copies and excerpts of the Data display all copyright and other applicable notices to the extent such notices are contained in such Data; and
- you do not use the Data in any manner that implies, suggests, or could otherwise be perceived as attributing a particular policy or lobbying objective or opinion to the Center, or as a Center endorsement of a cause, candidate, issue, party, product, business, organization, religion or viewpoint.
You must also provide proper attribution to the Center in connection with your use of any Data with express reference to the Center in accordance with the citation in Section 2.
Further, you must include the following disclaimer with your use of any Data: “Global Trustopedia” bears no responsibility for the analyses or interpretations of the data presented here.
The opinions expressed herein, including any implications for policy, are those of the author and not of Global Trustopedia.”
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Privacy, Confidentiality, and Security of Data.
The Center respects the privacy of individuals. The Center has taken measures to ensure that the Data is devoid of information that could be used to identify individuals (including, but not limited to, names, telephone numbers, and email addresses) who participated in or who were the subject of any research surveys or studies used to collect the Data (“Personally-Identifying Information”).
However, in the event that you discover any such Personally-Identifying Information in the Data, you shall immediately notify the Center and refrain from using any such Personally-Identifying Information.
User further agrees not to (and will not allow others to) attempt to ascertain the identity of or derive information about individual survey respondents nor link the individual survey records contained in the Data with other data sets for the purpose of identifying individuals.